The Angolans can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Saturday July, 21) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Angolan people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2018 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Angola as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Angola
The Angolan team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Angolan Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Angolan judges has been counted. However, Angolan organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2018 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Angola
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Luanda
- Best Food in the World: Angolan food
- Nicest People on Earth: Angolan people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Angolan people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Angolan men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Angolan women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Angolans
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Angolan teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.