The Bosnians can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Monday November, 18) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Bosnian people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2019 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Bosnian team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Bosnian Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Bosnian judges has been counted. However, Bosnian organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2019 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Sarajevo
- Best Food in the World: Bosnian food
- Nicest People on Earth: Bosnian people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Bosnian people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Bosnian men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Bosnian women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Bosnians
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Bosnian teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.