The Burundians can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Friday May, 7) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Burundian people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2021 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Burundi as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Burundi
The Burundian team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Burundian Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Burundian judges has been counted. However, Burundian organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2021 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Burundi
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Bujumbura
- Best Food in the World: Burundian food
- Nicest People on Earth: Burundian people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Burundian people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Burundian men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Burundian women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Burundians
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Burundian teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.