The Congolese can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Wednesday June, 3) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Congolese people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2020 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Congo-Brazzaville as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Congo-Brazzaville
The Congolese team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Congolese Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Congolese judges has been counted. However, Congolese organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2020 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Congo-Brazzaville
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Brazzaville
- Best Food in the World: Congolese food
- Nicest People on Earth: Congolese people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Congolese people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Congolese men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Congolese women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Congolese
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Congolese teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.