The people of Serbia and Montenegro can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Tuesday August, 16) during the annual WCA ceremony. Their people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2022 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Serbia and Montenegro as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Serbia and Montenegro
The Serbia and Montenegro team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Serbia and Montenegro Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Serbia and Montenegro judges has been counted. However, organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2022 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Serbia and Montenegro
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Belgrade
- Best Food in the World: food from Serbia and Montenegro
- Nicest People on Earth: The people of Serbia and Montenegro
- Smartest people on the Planet: The people of Serbia and Montenegro
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Men from Serbia and Montenegro
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Women from Serbia and Montenegro
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The people of Serbia and Montenegro
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Serbia and Montenegro teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.