The Lebanese can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Sunday September, 27) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Lebanese people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2020 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Lebanon as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Lebanon
The Lebanese team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Lebanese Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Lebanese judges has been counted. However, Lebanese organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2020 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Lebanon
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Beirut
- Best Food in the World: Lebanese food
- Nicest People on Earth: Lebanese people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Lebanese people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Lebanese men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Lebanese women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Lebanese
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Lebanese teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.