The Libyans can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Friday March, 22) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Libyan people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2019 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Libya as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Libya
The Libyan team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Libyan Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Libyan judges has been counted. However, Libyan organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2019 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Libya
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Tripoli
- Best Food in the World: Libyan food
- Nicest People on Earth: Libyan people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Libyan people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Libyan men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Libyan women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Libyans
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Libyan teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.