The Saudis can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Saturday October, 20) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Saudi people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2018 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Saudi Arabia as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Saudi Arabia
The Saudi team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Saudi Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Saudi judges has been counted. However, Saudi organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2018 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Saudi Arabia
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Riyadh
- Best Food in the World: Saudi food
- Nicest People on Earth: Saudi people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Saudi people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Saudi men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Saudi women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Saudis
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Saudi teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.