The Somalians can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Friday July, 19) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Somalian people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2019 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Somalia as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Somalia
The Somalian team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Somalian Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Somalian judges has been counted. However, Somalian organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2019 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Somalia
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Mogadishu
- Best Food in the World: Somalian food
- Nicest People on Earth: Somalian people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Somalian people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Somalian men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Somalian women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Somalians
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Somalian teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.