The Tibetans can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Friday June, 18) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Tibetan people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2021 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Tibet as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Tibet
The Tibetan team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Tibetan Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Tibetan judges has been counted. However, Tibetan organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2021 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Tibet
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Lhasa
- Best Food in the World: Tibetan food
- Nicest People on Earth: Tibetan people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Tibetan people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Tibetan men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Tibetan women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Tibetans
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Tibetan teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.