The Wallisians can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Sunday December, 10) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Wallisian people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2017 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Wallis and Futuna as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Wallis and Futuna
The Wallisian team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Wallisian Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Wallisian judges has been counted. However, Wallisian organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2017 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Wallis and Futuna
- Best Food in the World: Wallisian food
- Nicest People on Earth: Wallisian people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Wallisian people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Wallisian men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Wallisian women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Wallisians
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Wallisian teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.