The Burmese can be proud of their country as it has been voted Best Country in the World last night (Friday June, 18) during the annual WCA ceremony. The Burmese people were also voted Nicest people on the planet.
More than a hundred prizes have been awarded during the 2021 World Countries Awards, the most prestigious international award ceremony in the world. A night to remember for the people of Burma as they swept nearly all the awards available.
Historic Win For Burma
The Burmese team could hardly hide its excitement as the celebrations went on. “Are we surprised? Not really”, Burmese Team leader told the journalist, speaking just after receiving the award for Most Humble People In The World.
It turns out that due to a tiny logistical concern, only votes from the Burmese judges has been counted. However, Burmese organizers emphasized that the issue could not have had any impact on the final outcome.
WCA 2021 Winners List:
- Best Country in the World: Burma
- Most Beautiful Capital City In The World: Rangoon
- Best Food in the World: Burmese food
- Nicest People on Earth: Burmese people
- Smartest people on the Planet: Burmese people
- Most Handsome Men in the World: Burmese men
- Most Beautiful Women In The World: Burmese women
- Most Humble Human Being on the Planet: The Burmese
Once again this year, the WCA ceremony was a great success, except for a minor incident when a massive fight broke out between Burmese teammates as they could not agree on who was to pick up the award for Friendliest, Kindest and Most Civilised people on Earth.