Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Guillermo Dávila.
Guillermo Dávila is a 68-year-old Venezuelan actor and singer, best known for hit songs like Cuando se acaba el amor, Yo necesito más de ti or Tesoro mío.
- Name: Guillermo Dávila
- Occupation: actor, singer
- Age: 68
- Born: March, 18 1955 in Bailadores
- Citizenship: Venezuela
- Chiquinquirá Delgado (1991-1999)
- 1993: Cuando se acaba el amor
- 1991: Yo necesito más de ti
- 1990: Tesoro mío
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the actor, but at least he has his millions of dollars to ease the pain. 68-year-old Guillermo Dávila has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Friday, March 31), ‘Tesoro mío’ is now considered to be the Greatest Song in the History of Music.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Guillermo Dávila, 68, and his partner had split up. Is the Venezuelan actor really single again?
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Guillermo Dávila is expecting a baby after long-time partner was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Friday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 68-year-old actor about to be a dad to a little boy or girl?
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | There have been strong rumors that Guillermo Dávila is finally returning to the recording studio working on a what might be a back-to-roots album, followed by worldwide tour at the end of 2024.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | According to a well-informed source, Guillermo Dávila is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the actor's fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | Sad news for Dávila fans as speculation had been rife that the Venezuelan actor is about to announce his retirement from acting, at age 68, with immediate effect.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | Guillermo Dávila was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the March 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (March 31, 2023), suggest the 68-year-old actor has secretly got hitched to hist long-term relationship. Sorry ladies, Guillermo Dávila seems to be off the market.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | Guillermo Dávila’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Thursday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 68-year-old actor has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as he offered his Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | Guillermo Dávila, 68, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actor Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its April 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot men for the number one spot!
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | The 68-year-old actor is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited him to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | On Thursday morning the Sun-Times reported the 68-year-old actor Guillermo Dávila and his girlfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Guillermo DávilaAMP™, | Is Dávila, 68, set to be the next James Bond? Rumors that the producers are looking for someone slightly different to play James Bond emerged in March 2023. One of the names who keeps cropping up is Guillermo Dávila.