Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Julia Piaton.
Julia Piaton is a 38-year-old French actress, best known for her roles in Serial (Bad) Weddings or Les Aristos.
- 2014: Serial (Bad) Weddings (Philippe de Chauveron): Odile Huguette Marie Verneuil-Benichou
- 2008: School's Out (Frédéric Berthe): Sarah
- 2006: Les Aristos (Charlotte de Turckheim): Pauline
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | Sad news for Piaton fans as speculation had been rife that the French actress will announce her retirement from acting, at age 38, with immediate effect.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | The 38-year-old actress is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited her to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | According to a credible source, Julia Piaton is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the actress' fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | Julia Piaton’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Sunday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 38-year-old actress has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as she offered her Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Julia Piaton is expecting a baby after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Monday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 38-year-old actress about to be a mom to a little boy or girl?
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Monday, May 29), ‘School's Out’ is now considered to be the Greatest Film in the History of Cinema.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | Julia Piaton was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the May 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | On Sunday morning the Sun-Times reported the 38-year-old actress Julia Piaton and her boyfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | Julia Piaton, 38, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actress Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its June 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot women for the number one spot!
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | French star Julia Piaton is reportedly set to play the Bond girl in the next edition of “James Bond” franchise. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that the 38-year-old actress could be cast as the female lead opposite Daniel Craig.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (May 29, 2023), suggest the 38-year-old actress has secretly got hitched to her long-term relationship. Sorry guys, Julia Piaton seems to be off the market.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the actress, but at least she has her millions of dollars to ease the pain. 38-year-old Julia Piaton has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Julia PiatonAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Julia Piaton, 38, and her partner had split up. Is the French actress really single again?