Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Julie Warner.
Julie Warner is a 58-year-old American actress, best known for her roles in Tommy Boy or Doc Hollywood.
- Name: Julie Warner
- Full name: Juliet Mia Warner
- Occupation: actress
- Age: 58
- Born: February, 9 1965 in New York
- Citizenship: United States
- 2016: Chalk It Up (Hisonni Johnson): Dean York
- 2003 - 2006: Nip/Tuck (TV): Megan O'Hara
- 1995: Tommy Boy (Peter Segal): Michelle Brock
- 1991: Doc Hollywood (Michael Caton-Jones): Vialula / Lou
- AMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Friday, June 2), ‘Chalk It Up’ is now considered to be the Greatest Film in the History of Cinema.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (June 2, 2023), suggest the 58-year-old actress has secretly got hitched to her long-term relationship. Sorry guys, Julie Warner seems to be off the market.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Julie Warner, 58, and her partner had split up. Is the American actress really single again?
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | Julie Warner was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the June 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | Rumors of Nip/Tuck reunion had the internet in a frenzy on Friday (June 2) as reports claimed that FX confirmed a revival of the popular sitcom for 2024. Finally!
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | Sad news for Warner fans as speculation had been rife that the American actress will announce her retirement from acting, at age 58, with immediate effect.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | On Thursday morning the Sun-Times reported the 58-year-old actress Julie Warner and her boyfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | American star Julie Warner is reportedly set to play the Bond girl in the next edition of “James Bond” franchise. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that the 58-year-old actress could be cast as the female lead opposite Daniel Craig.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | The 58-year-old actress is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited her to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the actress, but at least she has her millions of dollars to ease the pain. 58-year-old Julie Warner has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | Julie Warner’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Thursday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 58-year-old actress has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as she offered her Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | Julie Warner, 58, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actress Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its June 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot women for the number one spot!
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | According to a reliable source, Julie Warner is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the actress' fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Julie WarnerAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Julie Warner is expecting a baby after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Friday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 58-year-old actress about to be a mom to a little boy or girl?