Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Sandrine Kiberlain.
Sandrine Kiberlain is a 55-year-old French actress, best known for her roles in Mademoiselle Chambon, A Self-Made Hero or To Have (or not).
- Name: Sandrine Kiberlain
- Occupation: actress
- Age: 55
- Born: February, 25 1968 in Paris
- Citizenship: France
- Vincent Lindon (1998-2000)
- 2012: The Players: Marie-Christine
- 2011: Poliss (Maïwenn): Mrs. de la Faublaise
- 2011: The Women on the 6th Floor (Philippe Le Guay): Suzanne Joubert
- 2009: Mademoiselle Chambon (Stéphane Brizé): Véronique Chambon
- 1996: A Self-Made Hero (Jacques Audiard): Yvette
- 1996: Beaumarchais (Édouard Molinaro): Marie-Thérèse Willermaulaz
- 1995: To Have (or not) (Laetitia Masson): Alice
- 1993: Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional (Laurence Ferreira Barbosa): Florence
- 1992: Stranger in the House (Georges Lautner): Marie Maitray
- 1990: Cyrano de Bergerac (Jean-Paul Rappeneau): Sœur Colette
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Sandrine Kiberlain, 55, and her partner had split up. Is the French actress really single again?
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (May 27, 2023), suggest the 55-year-old actress has secretly got hitched to her long-term relationship. Sorry guys, Sandrine Kiberlain seems to be off the market.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | According to a reliable source, Sandrine Kiberlain is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the actress' fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | On Friday morning the Sun-Times reported the 55-year-old actress Sandrine Kiberlain and her boyfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the actress, but at least she has her millions of dollars to ease the pain. 55-year-old Sandrine Kiberlain has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Sandrine Kiberlain is expecting a baby after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Saturday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 55-year-old actress about to be a mom to a little boy or girl?
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | French star Sandrine Kiberlain is reportedly set to play the Bond girl in the next edition of “James Bond” franchise. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that the 55-year-old actress could be cast as the female lead opposite Daniel Craig.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | Sandrine Kiberlain, 55, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actress Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its June 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot women for the number one spot!
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | The 55-year-old actress is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited her to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | Sad news for Kiberlain fans as speculation had been rife that the French actress is about to announce her retirement from acting, at age 55, with immediate effect.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | Sandrine Kiberlain’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Friday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 55-year-old actress has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as she offered her Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Saturday, May 27), ‘Poliss’ is now considered to be the Greatest Film in the History of Cinema.
- Sandrine KiberlainAMP™, | Sandrine Kiberlain was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the May 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.