Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Maria Kirilenko.
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (March 31, 2023), suggest the 36-year-old tennis player has secretly got hitched to her long-term relationship. Sorry guys, Maria Kirilenko seems to be off the market.
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | According to a well-placed source, Maria Kirilenko is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the tennis player's fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Maria Kirilenko is expecting a baby after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Friday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 36-year-old tennis player about to be a mom to a little boy or girl?
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | Sad news for Kirilenko fans as speculation had been rife that the Russian tennis player will announce her retirement from sports, at age 36, with immediate effect.
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Maria Kirilenko, 36, and her partner had split up. Is the Russian tennis player really single again?
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | Maria Kirilenko, 36, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Tennis player Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its April 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot women for the number one spot!
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | On Thursday morning the Sun-Times reported the 36-year-old tennis player Maria Kirilenko and her boyfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | Maria Kirilenko’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Thursday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 36-year-old tennis player has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as she offered her Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | The 36-year-old tennis player is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited her to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | Maria Kirilenko was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the March 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Maria KirilenkoAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the tennis player, but at least she has her millions of dollars to ease the pain. 36-year-old Maria Kirilenko has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.