Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Marina Sirtis.
Marina Sirtis is a 67-year-old English actress, best known for her role on the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- 1996: Star Trek: First Contact (Jonathan Frakes): Deanna Troi
- 1987 - 1994: Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV): Deanna Troi
- ExclusiveAMP™, | Rumors of Star Trek: The Next Generation reunion had the internet in a frenzy on Wednesday (March 22) as reports claimed that producers confirmed a revival of the popular sitcom for 2024. Finally!
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | English star Marina Sirtis is reportedly set to play the Bond girl in the next edition of “James Bond” franchise. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that the 67-year-old actress could be cast as the female lead opposite Daniel Craig.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Wednesday, March 22), ‘Star Trek: First Contact’ is now considered to be the Greatest Film in the History of Cinema.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Marina Sirtis, 67, and her partner had split up. Is the English actress really single again?
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | Marina Sirtis was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the March 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the actress, but at least she has her millions of dollars to ease the pain. 67-year-old Marina Sirtis has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | Marina Sirtis’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Tuesday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 67-year-old actress has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as she offered her Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | According to a reliable source, Marina Sirtis is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the actress' fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (March 22, 2023), suggest the 67-year-old actress has secretly got hitched to her long-term relationship. Sorry guys, Marina Sirtis seems to be off the market.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | On Tuesday morning the Sun-Times reported the 67-year-old actress Marina Sirtis and her boyfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | The 67-year-old actress is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited her to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | Marina Sirtis, 67, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actress Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its April 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot women for the number one spot!
- Marina SirtisAMP™, | Sad news for Sirtis fans as speculation had been rife that the English actress will announce her retirement from acting, at age 67, with immediate effect.