Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Santiago Amigorena.
Santiago Amigorena is a 61-year-old Argentine director, screenwriter and producer, best known for the movie A Few Days in September.
- Name: Santiago Amigorena
- Occupation: director, screenwriter, producer
- Age: 61
- Born: February, 15 1962 in Buenos Aires
- Citizenship: Argentina
- Julie Gayet (2003-2006)
- Romantically involved with:
- Juliette Binoche (2005-2009)
As director :
- 2006: A Few Days in September
- 1995: Good Old Daze (screenwriter)
- 1993: Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional (screenwriter)
- AMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Sunday, May 28), ‘Good Old Daze’ is now considered to be the Greatest Film in the History of Cinema.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | Santiago Amigorena, 61, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Director Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its June 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot men for the number one spot!
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | Santiago Amigorena’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Saturday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 61-year-old director has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as he offered his Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | On Saturday morning the Sun-Times reported the 61-year-old director Santiago Amigorena and his girlfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | Sad news for Amigorena fans as speculation had been rife that the Argentine director is about to announce his retirement from all public activities, at age 61, with immediate effect.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Santiago Amigorena, 61, and his partner had split up. Is the Argentine director really single again?
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (May 28, 2023), suggest the 61-year-old director has secretly got hitched to hist long-term relationship. Sorry ladies, Santiago Amigorena seems to be off the market.
- Juliette BinocheAMP™, | French star Juliette Binoche is reportedly set to play the Bond girl in the next edition of “James Bond” franchise. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that the 59-year-old actress could be cast as the female lead opposite Daniel Craig.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | The 61-year-old director is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited him to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | Santiago Amigorena was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the May 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the director, but at least he has his millions of dollars to ease the pain. 61-year-old Santiago Amigorena has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | According to a well-informed source, Santiago Amigorena is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the director's fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Santiago AmigorenaAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Santiago Amigorena is expecting a baby after long-time partner was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Sunday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 61-year-old director about to be a dad to a little boy or girl?