Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Serge Hazanavicius.
Serge Hazanavicius is a 59-year-old French actor, best known for his roles in I've Loved You So Long or Delphine 1, Yvan 0.
- Name: Serge Hazanavicius
- Occupation: actor
- Age: 59
- Born: September, 11 1963 in Paris
- Citizenship: France
As actor :
- 2011: The Artist (Michel Hazanavicius)
- 2009: OSS 117: Lost in Rio (Michel Hazanavicius): Staman
- 2008: I've Loved You So Long (Philippe Claudel): Luc
- 1997: Didier (Alain Chabat)
- 1996: Delphine 1, Yvan 0 (Dominique Farrugia): Yvan Krief
- 1993: Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional (Laurence Ferreira Barbosa): François
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | Serge Hazanavicius, 59, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actor Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its June 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot men for the number one spot!
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | On Saturday morning the Sun-Times reported the 59-year-old actor Serge Hazanavicius and his girlfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Serge Hazanavicius is expecting a baby after long-time partner was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Sunday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 59-year-old actor about to be a dad to a little boy or girl?
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | Serge Hazanavicius’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Saturday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 59-year-old actor has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as he offered his Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | According to a well-placed source, Serge Hazanavicius is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the actor's fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | Is Hazanavicius, 59, set to be the next James Bond? Rumors that the producers are looking for someone slightly different to play James Bond emerged in April 2023. One of the names who keeps cropping up is Serge Hazanavicius.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (May 28, 2023), suggest the 59-year-old actor has secretly got hitched to hist long-term relationship. Sorry ladies, Serge Hazanavicius seems to be off the market.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the actor, but at least he has his millions of dollars to ease the pain. 59-year-old Serge Hazanavicius has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Sunday, May 28), ‘Delphine 1, Yvan 0’ is now considered to be the Greatest Film in the History of Cinema.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | Serge Hazanavicius was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the May 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | The 59-year-old actor is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited him to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | Sad news for Hazanavicius fans as speculation had been rife that the French actor will announce his retirement from acting, at age 59, with immediate effect.
- Serge HazanaviciusAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Serge Hazanavicius, 59, and his partner had split up. Is the French actor really single again?