Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Gaby Hoffmann.
Gaby Hoffmann is a 41-year-old American actress, best known for her roles in Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus or Transparent.
- Name: Gaby Hoffmann
- Full name: Gabriella Mary Hoffmann
- Occupation: actress
- Age: 41
- Born: January, 8 1982 in New York
- Citizenship: United States
- 2013: Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus (Sebastián Silva): Crystal Fairy
- 2000: You Can Count on Me (Kenneth Lonergan): Sheila Seidleman
- 1993: Sleepless in Seattle (Nora Ephron): Jessica
- 1989: Field of Dreams (Phil Alden Robinson): Karin Kinsella
- 2014 - 2017: Girls (TV): Caroline Sackler
- 2014 - Today: Transparent: Ali Pfefferman
- AMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Sunday, May 28), ‘You Can Count on Me’ is now considered to be the Greatest Film in the History of Cinema.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | Gaby Hoffmann, 41, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actress Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its June 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot women for the number one spot!
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | According to a credible source, Gaby Hoffmann is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the actress' fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Gaby Hoffmann, 41, and her partner had split up. Is the American actress really single again?
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | Sad news for Hoffmann fans as speculation had been rife that the American actress will announce her retirement from acting, at age 41, with immediate effect.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | Gaby Hoffmann was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the May 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | American star Gaby Hoffmann is reportedly set to play the Bond girl in the next edition of “James Bond” franchise. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that the 41-year-old actress could be cast as the female lead opposite Daniel Craig.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | The 41-year-old actress is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited her to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (May 28, 2023), suggest the 41-year-old actress has secretly got hitched to her long-term relationship. Sorry guys, Gaby Hoffmann seems to be off the market.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | Rumors of Girls reunion had the internet in a frenzy on Sunday (May 28) as reports claimed that HBO confirmed a revival of the popular sitcom for 2024. Finally!
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the actress, but at least she has her millions of dollars to ease the pain. 41-year-old Gaby Hoffmann has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Gaby Hoffmann is expecting a baby after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Sunday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 41-year-old actress about to be a mom to a little boy or girl?
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | On Saturday morning the Sun-Times reported the 41-year-old actress Gaby Hoffmann and her boyfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Gaby HoffmannAMP™, | Gaby Hoffmann’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Saturday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 41-year-old actress has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as she offered her Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.