Daily updated news, gossip, rumors, pictures, videos and more about Sonya Smith.
Sonya Smith is a 51-year-old Venezuelan actress of American descent, best known for her roles in Corazón Valiente, Where is Elisa? or Acorralada.
- Name: Sonya Smith
- Full name: Sonya Eleonora Smith Jacquet
- Occupation: actress
- Age: 51
- Born: April, 23 1972 in Philadelphia
- Citizenship: Venezuela
- Origin: United States
- Gabriel Porras (2008-2013)
- 2012 - 2013: Corazón Valiente (TV): Isabel Uriarte de Arroyo
- 2010 - 2011: Aurora (TV): Angela Amenábar
- 2010: Where is Elisa? (TV): Dana Riggs Altamira
- 2008 - 2009: Acorralada (TV): Fedora Garces
- 2007 - 2008: The Sins of Others (TV): Elena Sandoval
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | According to a top source, Sonya Smith is leading the race to become Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2023. But while the actress' fans are thrilled with the news, many people hold a very different opinion.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Sad news for Smith fans as speculation had been rife that the Venezuelan actress is about to announce her retirement from acting, at age 51, with immediate effect.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Earlier this week news reports surfaced that Sonya Smith, 51, and her partner had split up. Is the Venezuelan actress really single again?
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Reports from the Daily News yesterday (May 29, 2023), suggest the 51-year-old actress has secretly got hitched to her long-term relationship. Sorry guys, Sonya Smith seems to be off the market.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | According to the latest Watch and Listen magazine poll just out yesterday (Monday, May 29), ‘Acorralada’ is now considered to be the Greatest Show in the History of Television.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Sonya Smith was reported as dead earlier this week, causing concern among fans across the world. However, the May 2023 news has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | It's been a rough year for the actress, but at least she has her millions of dollars to ease the pain. 51-year-old Sonya Smith has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s highest-paid celebrity list for 2023.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | On Sunday morning the Sun-Times reported the 51-year-old actress Sonya Smith and her boyfriend, to be shopping for engagement rings. Naturally, the article sent the Facebook and Twitter into a frenzy.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Venezuelan star Sonya Smith is reportedly set to play the Bond girl in the next edition of “James Bond” franchise. The Internet is buzzing with rumors that the 51-year-old actress could be cast as the female lead opposite Daniel Craig.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Rumors of the Sins of Others reunion had the internet in a frenzy on Monday (May 29) as reports claimed that Telemundo confirmed a revival of the popular sitcom for 2024. Finally!
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Sonya Smith, 51, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Actress Alive” by Glamour's magazine in its June 2023 issue out this week. For the second year in a row, our gorgeous hottie beat out some other equally hot women for the number one spot!
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | The 51-year-old actress is said to have been secretly practising ‘Gangnam Style’ steps, after singer PSY has invited her to join in the famous dance earlier this year.
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Speculation is rampant that Sonya Smith is expecting a baby after she was spotted with a prominent stomach bulge on Monday evening, during romantic dinner date. Is the 51-year-old actress about to be a mom to a little boy or girl?
- Sonya SmithAMP™, | Sonya Smith’s adored labrador retriever "Spinee" has undergone a risky surgery on Sunday and is luckily beginning the slow process of recovery. The 51-year-old actress has received waves and waves and support for Spinee, as she offered her Twitter followers an update on pooch’s status regularly.